Thursday, June 24, 2004

The winds kicked up the last of the dry dirt into the cool damp air. The storm was finnaly coming, I ran for cover when I heard the ran fall harder. I sank to the ground under the blueberry bush as I heard the finnal scream of my father as he let the weather take him alive. I could feel the sun as I got up from the mud, crying, my father and I were the only ones left. and he had given himself for me. The storm had past, like the others had for centuries, but I couldn't get used to it because everytime it came, it took someone with it. I stoped it was silent. No birds, No crickets, No gentle wind, I realized that I had been stupid to think the storm was over. and then I saw it The winds. The massive clouds of the storm were coming back, It was to late, I ducked I felt 1,000s of pounds of pressure pushing down on my back. I couldn't breath.





ummmm... I guess this is a chapter so HERE!

No comments: