Saturday, June 26, 2004

Hi folks!
I'm here in Orlando.
Just got a copy of Trickster's Choice autographed by Tammy Pierce.
She says she looks forward to having lunch with us in Boston on Labor Day Weekend!!!

I missed Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, but the conference is going OK anyway. I get to see Richard Clarke as a speaker this PM (he's the national security guy who wrote the book) We get to go to Universal Studios tonight for FREE!!! Yay Proquest Databases - they're footing the bill. I already went but didn't get into The Mummy or Shrek so I guess that's what I'll do tonight. Florida is hot. Gatorland was cool, but kind of gory. I got to hold a small alligator and watch some big ones jump up to eat whole raw chickens. That was real messy...
See y'all next week!
Ellen
P.S. Good for you for getting the novel started! It sounds pretty good so far. Chapter one, Leslie, chapter 2, Katie, did I get that right? Don't forget to play off the last chapter when you write.
More later.
Ellen

No comments: