Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Why do alot of people say stuff like, "I'm going to kill you," . It's so very hateful. People insult even their friends every day constantly. Sometimes some of it is all in good fun you can laugh and joke and no one gets hurt. But alo of the time it goes way to far, rascism, segregation, that kind of thing. I can't name the amount of times I've felt so put down by my friends. I mean I never say anything and just laugh it off but why all the hate? Is it entirly nescissary? I mean arn't most of the people I know like in the book club better than that. Do people really need to tell others that they're going to "kill them" or beat there "a**es* Why?


Yes I am actaully looking for other peoples opinions here.





really






yea really





stop asking questions!

No comments: