Saturday, June 05, 2004

Hello!
I finished yet an other book. I started "Shattered Mirror" yesterday and finished it the same day! i couldn't put it down. I recomend it to all vampire fans (but you've probably read it already) ("i do 2!!!!!" said Lillian). Now I am reading Troy. Its pretty good so far
so...there is a meeting next week?
hmm... what else have i to say...
i might have a philosophical discussion idea...
What makes something real? (yes, i do belive that i have brought this up in some form at least ten times this year)

as shadows dance

shadows dance
while night sings
and i gaze upon them in wonder
the world i know is so far away
hesitant steps lead
into the unknown
strange shadows cast
bend my sights to imagination
as i follow the light of the waxing moon

well, that poem just jumped into my head an demanded to be written...if that makes any sense...yeah it was kinda odd...
~Eleanor the Wolfwalker

No comments: