Sunday, September 26, 2004

Hi!
here is my contribution to the book review group this week. Biting the Sun by Tanith lee is really good. I'm not quite done yet, but so far i'd say it deserves a gold sticker. and the book Winesburg, Ohio is really weird, but kinda cool.
When does the Trickster's Queen come out? i must know! i'm rereading the tricksters choice, as i wait impatiently for the next part of the story. so if anyone knows please tell me!
also, if anyone knows when the fall festival of plays is please post it on the blog because if possible, i intend to go see it. :) sadly i don't think i'll be able to invade a book review group meeting when i have my first vacation/ long weekend type thing, because there is no wednesday then. alas. perhaps i can come and visit over thanksgiving break or christmas break or something like that.
alas, for now i must go continue my homework.

See ya!
~Eleanor

No comments: