Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Hi All,
I'm posting from Brownsville, Kentucky at their amazing little public library. (Yeay, public libraries!)
We dropped off Anna at University of Chicago the other day and are enjoying the sights and peculiarities of the Mammoth Caves National Park. It really is spectacular. Caverns are cool - in more ways than one!

Eleanor, I think part of the lack of activity on this blog is that I need to RE-introduce our slacker book group folks to the concept of the blog. It can really be fun if we can get some action going. I won't be back in Duxbury until the 27th so don't expect more than Ida and Matty to post until then. Hey, maybe smeone is reading this and will surprise us! Won't that be nice!

Matty, I gave your name and phone # to Elaine, our director, since she asked me for an eleventh grader who might be interested in being on the Long Term Planning Board of the library. It shouldn't be too much work and it will look GREAT on your college applications...... Hope that was Okie Dokey. Say, by the way, did you guys make it to the beach last Wednesday?

See y'all in a couple of licks. (Catch the Kentucky slang goin' on?)
Ellen


No comments: