Thursday, July 15, 2004

Yippeeee!
i'm happy! (can you tell?)
i might be able to come to the LOTR trip! Yay!
i finished the first sandman comic book, very cool, now i must go borrow the next book, from my neighbor...
i need to update my blog... hmm perhaps i should do that now... i kinda started writing something else and stopped writing my blog story. its hard to write two things at once.

some one please send me a thought provoking question that i can ponder when i am really BORED. thanx!

and now i'm going to sound really dorky, but who cares! does anyone have a copy of "Beowulf: The Monsters and the Critics", or know where i could locate a copy of it? i'm going to read Beowulf (again) and i wish to look at that book. I tried to find it in my local library system, but i failed... 'tis sad.

see ya!
~Eleanor

No comments: