Thursday, July 01, 2004

Hey everyone!
I had an awesome time in colorado! iT WAS TOTALLY wILD! I got to sit in an arch in arches national park and watch it thunder, lightning, and rain about 5 miles away. It was totally awesome. We also got to go to Mesa Verde were there are a bunch of cliff dwellings(for those of you who don't know cliff dwellings are communities like buildings and stuff build into a naturally formed oppening halfway down a cliff). It was the coolest thing. We got to climb up 600 feet all at one point and if you fell you were climbing up an almost flat space besides from foot and hand holes so chances of survival or avoidance of seriouse injury were low. IT WAS SO COOL!!!!!! Everyone in our girl scout troop like flipped out every time we went climbing on high hights but i loved it (doont you dare deny that julie and marlana cause its true). I LOVE LOVE LOVE high hights and I want to go back to Crested Butte to go skiing so badly! We also got to ride up on the ski lift. That was awesome because underneath you there was a 100-200 foot drop at least at all times. I was in paradise. Well thats until we reached the top and had to walk down 4.3 miles and got lost like 3 times and ended up on an extreme sport downhill biking race track. witch was also totally awesome. Before that we went White water rafting which if you dont do once in your life you've missed out!(That gos for you too ellen if you've never gone because my 60 year old girl scout leader even said it was a blast, to put it in her owen words, "Wow I waited till I was sixty to do that! I've missed out!)It would be the oh so coolest thing if the book group took a trip to main and went on class 5 rapids! Anyway those were the highlights of our trip so i wont bore you any longer. Ta-ta
-Leslie
P.S. Ellen if you don't buy the book ZAZOO I will be terribly sorry for all those who don't get to read it. It is an AWESOME book. yes it does deserve awesome in uppercase letters and a gold sticker would look nice on it's cover. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy it when you get the chance I loved it! YOU would too!

No comments: