Saturday, May 01, 2004

Well, everybody.
I was at this conference from Wed. to Fri.
Thursday night, there was an auction and I bid on this really cool item.
You know what a power-hungry corporate-type I am... well, I am going to be trading jobs for a day with the President of the Boston Public Library, Bernie Margolis!!!!!!!!
This is actually a rather big deal. I will don my power suit and march up the marble corridors of the Copley Main branch and he will don a "Bookmarks" tee shirt and sit in on a Wed. afternoon "Bookmarks" Meeting...!!!!!!
You all have to behave (don't be mean) but it is very much OK to have a hot and heavy ethical discussion. This will probably take place in mid-June.

On another note....I forgot that I have to go out to Amherst on Friday after work, so we have to move the Anime Festival to the following Friday, May 14th. The Magic Card Group can still meet on the 7th, though....

No comments: