Sunday, May 16, 2004

hey guys.. i found myself again! i have been lost...well, actually, i just couldnt re-find the blog, but whatever. Are we still going to the LOTR exhibit in july? we should. heres a terrible poem thingy i wrote, if ne one wanted to read it in their spare time:

Please Tell Me

Please tell me what I see in you
Your not the man from my dreams
But there's something different about you
Something wonderful it seems

Please tell me why you won't leave my head
For that's why I write this song
Is it his fault I feel this way
For a reason, is that wrong

I had feelings for another
But only because I thought he loved me
My feelings for you are so much stronger
Is this love? Will you please tell me?

Yeah, I know, it sux, but I was bored, so there it is. Me happy because I get to go to Book Club on Wednesday, because I don't have stupid voice lesson. So, see you guys then

<3 Emma

No comments: