Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Hello!
Emma, I like you poem! You should turn it into a song cause it rhymes so it would work and it would be COOL! yeah...
so when is this LOTR exhibit you speak of, I might not be around in Duxbury but I can probably get some one to drive me back, else-wise i shall commandeer one of my parents and drive back my self *laughs evilly*.
anyway here's a poem i wrote a while ago and meant to post, but i never got around to it...

live
dance to life's intoxicating beat
and heart's own melody in perfect rhythm
joy and grief, passion, fear, anger, love,
emotions blend together
creating a myriad of vividly coloured harmonies
a symphony
spinning the notes
of life
to weave my
soul

yes, this is what i do with the free time i don't have...
see you all at book review group!
~Eleanor

No comments: