Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Hey!

I see you are having a Lord of the Rings Marathon... (grins evilly)
I'll be around then!!! (well, I make sure that I am in duxbury anyways.)
are you going to watch the extended version of the movies? you should because they are cooler than the regular ones. (actually I haven't seen the second or third movies' extended versions, but I assume that they would be cooler. as that is generally how it works.)

so, in english i'm reading As I Lay Dying, by Faulkner. Its really weird and confusing. Unfortunately i won't have much to say about books until thanksgiving break. because all my reading time is still being taken up by books for english.
alas.

I saw the picture on the website, too. that's from Salem correct? I wish i could have come. Salem is cool. but 'tis done.
I think that my sister is going to eat my soul. I stopped writing my really long story... (a while ago) alas.

Ida, keep writing the story on your blog!!!!!!!!!! Its really cool!!!!!!
*Must Read More!!!*

see ya!
~Eleanor

p.s. its very sad that the blog is not often used anymore. Please bring it back! ;)

No comments: