Saturday, April 17, 2004

hey bizatches...

I guess this is my new blog that I'll post in every once in a while, but I'll probably forget to... seeing as I already have a Livejournal and a Blurty, but w/e...

So. Yea... .................................................... I really dunno what to write... i could try Ellie's writing thingy... Yea, I think I'll do that...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...The angels' blood was clear and fell from the sky like holy raindrops, spattering lightly onto the heads of those who watched silently below. With broken wings, it tumbled from the sky and landed onto the pavement, defeated. Mortal tears joined the blood, mourning for the death of hope...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hell yea... 49 words... wow I'm kinda in a lethargic mood... sorry about that everyone... just don't mind me....

No comments: